Check Us Out
First, come see what we’re all about! Be our guest at any upcoming meeting of the Schenectady Rotary Club, held each Thursday at noon at the Turf Tavern on Mohawk Ave in Scotia. An option to participate via Zoom is also available. Email SchenectadyRotaryClub@gmail.com for login details.
Contact our membership chairperson by emailing SchenectadyRotaryClub@gmail.com or filling out our contact form.
Download our Rotary Membership Packet and either email your application or submit along with a $50 application fee to:
Schenectady Rotary Club
P.O. Box 346
Schenectady, New York 12301
What Does It Cost To Be a Member?
- Annual member dues for being a Schenectady Rotarian are billed semi-annually (December and May) at $95.00. All members receive a subscription to “The Rotarian”, Rotary International’s exclusive magazine.
- There is also a one-time $50.00 application fee.
- The cost of lunch each week is $18 which includes a salad, entrée, dessert and coffee.
- Support of various fundraisers and projects.
Why Become a Rotarian?
In many ways, becoming a Rotarian is truly a life-changing experience – over 1.2 million men and women throughout the world will readily attest to its personal and professional benefits:
- An Opportunity to Serve – Rotarians participate in local and international service projects addressing health care needs, hunger and poverty, illiteracy, disaster relief and environmental issues.
- Professional Networking – Rotary provides unparalleled opportunities to foster new and productive contacts among Schenectady’s best and brightest business and civic leaders.
- Fellowship – By being a member of Rotary, you’ll have the chance to develop lasting friendships with Rotarians throughout the Capital Region and in 160 countries worldwide.
- Community Awareness – Rotary meetings feature compelling speakers from around the Capital Region who foster a deeper understanding of the issues affecting our communities.