Rotary Club of Schenectady is now accepting applications for our winter cycle of grants. All applications must be received on or before Friday, July 15, 2016.
Grants are awarded to Schenectady non-profit organizations within our fiscal year, which begins in June, from these two funding streams:
The Rotary Club of Schenectady
Raises funds to distribute to not-for-profit organizations toward the completion of projects which have the potential for improving the lives of adults and youths residing in and around the city of Schenectady
The Rotary Club of Schenectady Foundation, Inc.
The Rotary Club of Schenectady Foundation, Inc. was created in 1968 to provide assistance to 501 (c) (3) organizations located throughout Schenectady County. Awards are made one time per applicant in any one twelve month period.
Applications to both funding sources is made using the same application and process. Upon receipt members of Schenectady will decide which funding source will read the application. Applicants will be notified by email which source will read each application.
- Awards are limited to $1000 per applicant organization. Both funding sources reserve the right to award funding that may differ from the amount originally requested.
- Applicants may receive funding only once per Rotary fiscal year June – June for a specific project.
- Applications will be accepted on the following dates:
- Summer cycle will be open for applications submitted prior to July 15.
- Winter cycle must be postmarked and submitted prior to February 10, for consideration.
- Proposals must be submitted complete with the following:
- A cover letter signed by the organization’s chief executive officer
- A complete application found on this page limited to two pages.
- A copy of the organization’s 501 (c) (3) certificate
A hard copy of the proposal must be MAILED to:
The Rotary Club of Schenectady, Inc.
Attention: Pat Barney
P.O Box 346
Schenectady, NY 12301
An email copy of the proposal MUST be sent to:
Pat Barney email@example.com
Both forms of submission are required or the proposal will not be read.
Questions may be addressed to Pat Barney at firstname.lastname@example.org